Associate Membership: Individual
Individual Membership is an opportunity for any individual who is interested in supporting the mission, goals and work of the Association.
As an Individual Associate Member, you become an advocate and partner in helping fulfill the Association’s commitment to promote innovation, quality, accountability, and public school choice in Minnesota’s public education system.
Your membership helps the Association address these goals through effective advocacy, research, education and training, and technical assistance to chartered public schools.
As an individual Associate member you have the opportunity to:
- Receive the CHARTER SCHOOL ADVOCATE - the electronic public policy newsletter of the Association
- Receive Legislative Updates during the Legislative Session
- Attend Quarterly Pubic Policy Forums for a small registration fee
- Participate in Public Policy Work Groups
- Attend the Annual Membership Meeting at the membership rate,
The level of your participation and engagement in the work of the Association is yours to decide.
HOW DO YOU JOIN as an INDIVIDUAL ASSOCIATE MEMBER?
To join, all you need to do is fill out the attached form online or print it out and mail it to our office.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES
Annual Individual Memberships Dues - $25.00 (Membership year is for 12 months) payable by check or PayPal.
For further information about MACS membership, contact Rebecca Dymit at our office:
via email or at 651.789.3090.