Associate Membership: Individual
INDIVIDUAL - ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
[Individuals who support the mission, goals and work of the Association]
As an Individual Associate Member, you become an advocate and partner in helping fulfill the Association’s commitment to promote innovation, quality, accountability, and public school choice in Minnesota’s public education system.
THE VALUE OF MEMBERSHIP
Your membership helps the Association fulfill its mission through effective advocacy, research, education and training, and technical assistance to chartered public schools.
- Receive the CHARTER SCHOOL ADVOCATE - an electronic public policy newsletter of the Association
- Receive Legislative Updates during the Legislative Session
- Attend Quarterly Pubic Policy Forums at Associate Member rate
- Participate in Public Policy Work Groups
- Attend the Annual Membership Meeting at Associate Member rate,
The level of your participation and engagement in the work of the Association is yours to decide.
TO JOIN MACS: Just fill out the attached form online or print it out and mail it to our office.
ANNUAL - INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES
Individual Membership is for 12 months from the month in you join. Dues are payable by Check or PayPal.
For more Information, contact Maggie Sullivan Administrative Assistant at 651.789.3090