Associate Membership: Individual
MACS Individual Membership is open to all individuals who are interested in supporting the mission and goals of the Association.
By joining as a MACS Associate – Individual Member, you become an active part of a professional Association committed to promoting innovation, quality, choice and accountability in public education by promoting charter schools in Minnesota. MACS addresses these goals through advocacy, technical assistance, training, resources and support, and it is through these efforts that the value of your membership is seen.
BENEFITS TO BEING A MEMBER:
Individuals value their membership in MACS because it provides them with the opportunity to:
- Attend MACS Annual Membership Meeting at member discounted rate;
- Support the advocacy efforts MACS conducts on behalf of all charter schools at the state and national level;
- Stay informed on public policy issues through regularly scheduled policy forums and The Advocate;
- Participate in all Committees and Work Groups of the Association.
HOW TO JOIN MACS TODAY:
To join as an Individual Member, all you need to do is fill out and submit the following to our office:
- An Associate Member – Individual Application form and
- A check for the appropriate dues amount (or if paying by credit card, submit directly online)
Individual Membership Dues:
Annual Individual Membership dues are $25.
For further information about MACS membership, contact:
Contact our office at 651.789.3090.