MACS Mental Health Workshop
Monday, April 7 -
Friday, April 25, 2014
The MN Association of Charter Schools (MACS) is pleased to announce an online workshop for teachers and professional staff on “Understanding Key Warning Signs of Early Onset Mental Illness in Children And Adolescents.” This workshop provides teachers with the opportunity to:
- Define the concepts of mental health and mental illness;
- Identify the key warning signs of mental health problems;
- Understand the impact that a mental health problem has;
- Know the process and procedures in your school for next steps; and
- Understand the confidentiality and privacy policies.
This training meets the state requirements for licensure renewal and participants will receive 3.5 CEUs upon successful completion of the course.
This workshop will be offered:
April 7-25, 2014
Participants “go at their own pace” in this online workshop. All work must be completed by the ending date in order to be eligible for clock hour units.
$74 per attendee for Individual Associate Members or individuals from a MACS Member School
$97 per attendee for Non-Members
Registration Deadline: Mar. 30, 2014