Special Education Case Manager
High School for Recording Arts
1166 University Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104
9, 10, 11
Minnesota Teacher's License:
Commensurate with Experience
Director of Education Programming
High School for Recording Arts is looking for a full-time Special Education Case Manager and Teacher to work with HSRA students. They will have a case load of students, facilitate IEPs / IEP Meetings, participate in student evaluations, and provide creative instruction. At HSRA, Case Managers are given the opportunity to develop in depth relationships with their students and support to their families to create IEPs that truly serve the student.
- Special Education License (K-12)
- Prior successful experience in urban, multicultural education desirable.
- Experience working with adolescents, youth agencies, social services, and school systems.
- Persistence. Belief that all youth have the ability to learn.
- Ability and willingness to work with families in a non-blaming approach.
- Advocacy skill, including good communication skills and the ability to negotiate, compromise, and confront conflict.
- Organizational skill, flexibility and ability to work in a variety of settings. Ability to work independently.
HSRA is dedicated to providing all young people a chance to realize their full potential, despite any previous setbacks. As we engage students through music and the exploration and operation of the music business, we demonstrate that core learning areas and real world, 21st century skills can be acquired at the same time. More than just earning a high school diploma, HSRA prepares students for a positive post-secondary education and life.
Please Contact: Stephanie Miska (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Joey Cienian (email@example.com)