Marketing/ Recruitment Specialist
9477 Decatur Drive North
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
The Marketing/Recruitment Specialist will be an integral part of a school wide approach that will ensure academic success for all students and support the reputation and growth of the district. The Marketing/Recruitment Specialist will assist the school with overall marketing efforts that includes the development and execution of marketing plans to reach families and communities.
• Serves as the point person for student recruitment and enrollment
• Keeps fully informed and knowledgeable about district programs
• Promotes the district by sharing its mission, highlighting district programs and features, district achievements, and news about the district.
• Responsible for going door-to-door and to businesses to proactively engage parents in discussions involving school options and student enrollment
• Utilizing bilingual abilities, involve families in participation of events that assist parents with decisions to become a part of the district
• Promotes and represents the district at public relations events, promotional opportunities and community meetings
• Develops strategies that include customized messaging for the families
• Provides ongoing evaluation of prospective markets and recommended marketing strategies
• Collaborate with district administrators on developing effective solutions to problems that impact recruitment
• Arranges visits and tours for prospective students and parents
• Supports positive and effective relationships with prospective families and students
• Directs parents to appropriate district personnel or community resources as needed
• Maintain regular communication with staff at Noble Academy on progress of marketing and recruitment efforts
• Translate marketing materials and/or interpret for Hmong parents/families as required
• Coordinates parent orientation meetings with appropriate district personnel
• Contribute to the development of a family friendly school climate
• Maintains and updates current record of student enrollment
• Collects and organizes all required documents for enrollments and follow-up with missing information and documents
• Perform other duties as required by Superintendent and/or Deputy Superintendent of Academics
• Must have a minimum of two years of college level education, a bachelor’s is preferred
• Must possess a valid MN driver’s license
• At least two years of experience working with parents/families and community members
• Able to prioritize and set professional/personal boundaries; able to work as a member of a team
• Understand class and cultural backgrounds of families and how to interpret culture of school to them
• Thinks and acts in ways that respect ethnic, cultural and language diversity
• Communicates successfully with teachers, families, administrators and students
• Displays interpersonal and organizational skills
• Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of programs including Word and Excel
• Writes and speaks proficient in both English and Hmong
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and three letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all employees are expected to understand their role as stated herein and understand that this list is not inclusive. All staff must follow through with responsibilities knowing that sometimes they will have to perform tasks assigned by the Superintendent and/or Deputy Superintendent that are not part of their job descriptions. Responsibilities are subject to change with or without notice.
Noble Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Employment consideration is made without regard to race, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected statuses.