Special Education Paraprofessional
1534 6th Street Northeast
Minneapolis, MN 55413
K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Minnesota Teacher's License:
- Support the school adopted curriculum and coherent lessons to maximize student’s potential for learning essential skills and knowledge.
- Support the implementation of Individual Education Plans, IIIP’s and the Special Education services, following Due Process Requirements
- Ability to apply knowledge to students and school environment.
- Ability to work with current technology and trends in education
- Clearly demonstrate and model personal characteristics that Spero Academy expects of its students such as; Respect, Honesty, Responsibility, Empathy, Manners and Trust.
- Provide a psychologically and physically safe environment for students.
- Provide a warm, caring, nurturing and stable learning environment.
Special Education Paraprofessional - strong special education experience preferred. Starts as soon as possible. Full time is 27 hours per week; 11 month school year; starting $16.00 per hour; benefits included. Hours are M-Th 8:30-3:45pm with occasional Fridays for training.
The mission of Spero Academy is to provide an inclusive environment with individualized learning programs to meet the unique needs of each student while maintaining a high standard of academics and cultivating a sense of respect, responsibility and community.
Please submit your resumé along with a Spero Academy employment application, which is available on our website: http://www.spero.academy/about-us/employment. Materials may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.