The three cornerstones of Skyline Math and Science Academy are:
· Rigorous curriculum
· Effective teaching strategies, and,
· Positive relationships with students and families
Skyline Math and Science Academy is hiring multiple K-6 teachers.
Refer to the Skyline Math and Science Academy website for additional information
regarding Skyline, http://skylinemsa.org .
Given the Skyline cornerstones and the mission, Skyline is looking for teachers with the
· Experience with STEM—particularly in Science and Math
· Capability to individualize and differentiate education
· Strong commitment to ensure the academic performance of each student
· Superior technology skills that can be applied to individualized learning
· Skills for setting, monitoring and meeting individual and school-wide goals
· Application of successful strategies for parent engagement
· Excellent team and individual communication skills
· Proven experience with a diverse student body
Skyline Math and Science Academy, an elementary STEM Charter School, is hiring passionate
teachers who want to make a difference in student’s academic achievement. Skyline is a K-6
located in South Minneapolis.
The mission of Skyline Math and Science Academy is,
“….to provide a high-quality academic environment in a twenty first century school setting
which creates and improves student learning, closes the achievement gap and partners directly
with students and their families”
If interested in applying, submit a letter of interest, professional resume,credentials and
Minnesota Teacher license information to: email@example.com or
Skylinemathandscience@gmail.com .or mail to
Skyline Math and Science Academy
2600 26th Ave S,
Mpls, MN 55406
Skyline pays a competitive salary. This posting will be active until all positions have been filled.
Thank you for your interest in Skyline! With committed teachers, the SKY is the limit for our