Elementary Teachers K-6
Athlos Academy of St. Cloud
3701 33rd Street South
St. Cloud, MN 56301
K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Minnesota Teacher's License:
Position: Elementary Teacher K-6
Reports to: Executive Director
Supported by: Instructional Coach
Minimum Qualifications Required:
Characteristics of the Successful Candidate:
• Growth mindset
• Reflective practitioner
• Creative problem solver
• Willing to take risks
• Highly organized
• Effective at time management
• Seeks out professional learning
• Willing to continue to learn and try new strategies/ protocols
• Willing to plan and work collaboratively with a team
• Able to build relationships with students from a variety of backgrounds
• Good communicator and active listener
1. Plan, prepare, and deliver standards-based, student-centered instruction that engages all students and
provides academic growth (following the mission, beliefs and strategies of Athlos Academies 3 pillars of
2. Ensure student growth and achievement in accordance with grade level expectations.
3. Differentiate instruction as needed to meet the academic, social, and emotional needs of all students.
4. Model the Athlos culture by exemplifying the 3 Pillars: Prepared Mind, Healthy Body, and Performance
Character (e.g. demonstrating 12 character traits, exemplifying a growth mindset, modeling a healthy
5. Accurately track student attendance, student progress, behavioral concerns, and classroom events.
6. Regularly and professionally communicate with parent/guardians and the community.
7. Participate in regular professional development, the school's professional learning community and staff
meetings to improve instruction
8. Work collaboratively and communicate professionally with school leadership and other staff members to
maximize effective instructional activities and build positive school culture.
9. Meet professional obligations by honoring schedules, deadlines, and all professional responsibilities.
10. Demonstrate the standards for effective practices of teachers found in the Minnesota Standards of Effective
11. Any other assigned duties as assigned.
Education: Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Required: Teaching experience preferred, but not required.
Certification Required: Valid Minnesota teacher certification required or willingness to obtain certification.
Athlos Academy of St. Cloud offers a unique approach that empowers students to live fulfilling, responsible, and successful lives by building on our three foundational pillars: Prepared Mind, Healthy Body, and Performance Character. Athlos students develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as a broad knowledge base and healthy lifestyle habits. Our school culture celebrates high academic achievement, fosters individual growth in fitness and Performance Character, and promotes regular family engagement.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, letters of recommendation, and a copy of your teaching license to Polly Jaeger at: firstname.lastname@example.org