High School for Recording Arts
1166 University Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104
9, 10, 11, 12
Commensurate with Experience
School Social Worker
HSRA is looking for a Health Service Assistant to work with our Nurse and Social Worker. This person will administer medication, be responsible for tracking medical needs of students, creating and maintaining health files, and helping with any health issues or emergencies that may come up. This position will start as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone to work 15-20 hours a week.
Pay is $14-16 an hour commensurate w. experience.
- Some Health Experience
- Prior successful experience in urban, multicultural education desirable.
- Experience working with adolescents, youth agencies, social services, and school systems.
- Ability and willingness to work with families in a non-blaming approach.
- Advocacy skill, including good communication skills and the ability to negotiate, compromise, and confront conflict.
- Organizational skill, flexibility and ability to work in a variety of settings. Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of community and health resources.
HSRA is dedicated to providing all young people a chance to realize their full potential, despite any previous setbacks. As we engage students through music and the exploration and operation of the music business, we demonstrate that core learning areas and real world, 21st century skills can be acquired at the same time. More than just earning a high school diploma, HSRA prepares students for a positive post-secondary education and life.
Tabitha Wheeler (email@example.com) and Dan Frey (firstname.lastname@example.org)