4th ANNUAL MN CHARTER SCHOOL INNOVATION AWARDS (2019)
The MN Association of Charter Schools invites all of Minnesota’s chartered public schools to apply for the 4th Annual MN CHARTER SCHOOL INNOVATION AWARDS. The awards were established in 2016, in conjunction with the 25th Anniversary of Minnesota’s first in the nation charter school law to recognize and document innovation in the five (5) areas defined as innovative purposes of charter schools.
(3rd Annual Innovation Awards will be presented the 1st week of May 2018)
- Increase Learning Opportunities for Students
- Different and Innovative Forms Teaching Methods
- Different and Innovative Forms of Measuring Outcomes
- New Forms of Accountability for Schools
- New Professional Opportunities for Teachers, including the Opportunity to be Responsible for the Learning Program.
2019 AWARDS APPLICATION PERIOD – Wednesday, January 2 – Thursday, January 31, 2019
Applications Available Online - Thursday, November 1, 2018
AWARDS PRESENTED – 1st Week of May, 2019 – National Charter School Week
Awardees receive a $1,000 Award, an Innovation Award Banner, and the innovation is documented in a video produced by the Association.