CHARTER SCHOOL - FULL MEMBERSHIP (Operating Schools)
As a Member School, your school becomes an active part of a professional association that advocates for charter school policy issues, supports charter school innovation, quality, and accountability, and facilities cooperation in Minnesota's charter school community to assure excellence in education for our students.
TO JOIN MACS: Just fill out and return the following to our office:
- A School Membership Application Form (Contact the MACS office at 651.789.3090) for your school's individual membership application materials)
- A check for Membership Dues Investment (if you are paying in full), or
- ACH form (if you are choosing the automatic monthly withdrawals)
2017-2018 MEMBERSHIP DUES:
Schools in SECOND YEAR of Operation and BEYOND
- Annual school membership periods: [July 1 - June 30] or [January 1 – December 31]
- $18.50 per pupil fee based on MDE Oct. 1, 2016 student enrollment
- Minimum membership = $1,850; Maximum membership = $7,037
Schools in FIRST YEAR of Operation
- Annual membership period: [July 1- June 30]
- Membership Investment = $1,850
To learn about membership benefits, check out the benefits information sheet below.
For more information, contact the MACS office at 651.789.3090