MACS Mental Health Online Workshop
This Online Workshop, “Understanding Key Warning Signs of Early Onset Mental Illness in Children And Adolescents,” provides teachers with the opportunity to:
- Define the concepts of mental health and mental illness;
- Identify the key warning signs of mental health problems;
- Understand the impact that a mental health problem has;
- Know the process and procedures in your school for next steps; and
- Understand the confidentiality and privacy policies.
This training meets the state requirements for licensure renewal and participants will receive 3.5 CEUs upon successful completion of the course.
This workshop will be offered:
- Session 1 - March 6, 2017 to March 31, 2017
- Session 2 - April 17, 2017 to May 5, 2017
- Registration for Session 1 (March 6, 2017 to March 31, 2017) will end on February 28, 2017 at noon.
- Registration for Session 2 (April 17, 2017 to May 5, 2017) will end on April 10, 2017 at noon.
Participants “go at their own pace” in this online workshop. All work must be completed by the ending date in order to be eligible for clock hour units.
$75 per attendee for Individuals from a MACS Member School or Individual Associate Members
$97 per attendee for Individuals from a Non-MACS Member School