Relicensure Committee Eligibility
Who is eligible to go through the MACS Relicensure Committee?
- Teachers and administrators currently employed by charter schools
- Licensed professionals who currently contract their services with charter schools, such as speech language pathologists, social workers, psychologists, etc. (Individuals contracting services must provide a signed letter of verification from the school administrator.)
- Teachers who are retired or whose last teaching assignment was in a charter school
- Licensed staff from authorizer institutions (must be directly working in school authorizing)
What is there a submission fee to go through the MACS Relicensure Committee?
- The is a $39 fee for:
- Educators directly employed at MACS member schools.
- Educators whose last employment was with a MACS member schools.
- The fee is $69 fee for:
- Educators directly employed at non-member school
- Licensed professionals contracting with a charter schools
- Educators retired from a charter school
- Educators from authorizer institutions (must be directly working in school authorizing)
- There is a $100 late fee in addition to other fees for packets which are submitted after April 28th that need to be renewed prior to start of the academic year in which the license expired.