Microsoft Education Alliance Agreement
Friday, January 20, 2012
The MN Association of Charter Schools and Microsoft have partnered together to create an exciting benefit for member schools of the Association through the first Microsoft Education Alliance Agreement signed in the United States. This first of its kind agreement in the nation between a group of schools and Microsoft provides a number of great benefits and support from Microsoft to all MACS member schools, including:
- Live@edu - Free email for all students (staff may also participate) hosted by Microsoft.
- IT Academy - Reduced pricing on Basic and Advanced IT Academy. IT Academy provides technical training and certification for students and school staff.
- Free Tools for Teaching and Learning - Access to a host of great tools for the classroom including: Learning Essentials, Office Live Workspace, PhotoSynth and many more.
- The Innovative Teachers Network - A free community site for teachers to share, collaborate and store files. Connect with other school teachers in MACS member schools, and other teachers in Minnesota, the United States and the world.
- MACS has also secured a School Agreement for our member schools to purchase Microsoft software at a significant price reduction, and
- MACS added a Student Select agreement for students and families of member schools to also purchase Microsoft software at significantly reduced pricing. These agreements are available through our Microsoft reseller . . .
Meet our Microsoft Authorized Education Reseller - Paragon Micro/EDU!
MACS' school agreement with Microsoft is offered through an authorized Microsoft Education Reseller - Paragon Micro/EDU. The team at Paragon serves as the main contact for making sure you get the best information about the benefits and discounted software available to you as a MACS Member School. Paragon Micro comes highly recommended and their team, led by Director Rob Purcell, is dedicated to:
- excellent customer service,
- timely responses, and
- recommendations that meet your school's individual needs and situations.
Questions? Want to Learn More?
Contact your Paragon Micro/EDU representatives below for further information on Microsoft.