MACS Mental Health Online Workshop
Thursday, August 7, 2014
This Online Workshop, “Understanding Key Warning Signs of Early Onset Mental Illness in Children And Adolescents,” provides teachers with the opportunity to:
- Define the concepts of mental health and mental illness;
- Identify the key warning signs of mental health problems;
- Understand the impact that a mental health problem has;
- Know the process and procedures in your school for next steps; and
- Understand the confidentiality and privacy policies.
This training meets the state requirements for licensure renewal and participants will receive 3.5 CEUs upon successful completion of the course.
This workshop will be offered: Monday, March 9 - Friday, March 27, 2015.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Participants “go at their own pace” in this online workshop. All work must be completed by the ending date in order to be eligible for clock hour units.
Click HERE to Register
$75 per attendee for Individuals from a MACS Member School or Individual Associate Members
$95 per attendee for Individuals from a Non-MACS Member School