MACS Mental Health Online Workshop
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
This Online Workshop, “Understanding Key Warning Signs of Early Onset Mental Illness in Children And Adolescents,” provides teachers with the opportunity to:
- Define the concepts of mental health and mental illness;
- Identify the key warning signs of mental health problems;
- Understand the impact that a mental health problem has;
- Know the process and procedures in your school for next steps; and
- Understand the confidentiality and privacy policies.
This training meets the state requirements for licensure renewal and participants will receive 3.5 CEUs upon successful completion of the course.
This workshop will be offered:
- Session 1 - March 7, 2016 to April 1, 2016
- Session 2 - April 18, 2016 to May 6, 2016
- Registration for Session 1 (March 7, 2016 to April 1, 2016) will end on March 2, 2016.
- Registration for Session 2 (April 18, 2016 to May 6, 2016) will end on April 12, 2016.
Participants “go at their own pace” in this online workshop. All work must be completed by the ending date in order to be eligible for clock hour units.
$75 per attendee for Individuals from a MACS Member School or Individual Associate Members
$97 per attendee for Individuals from a Non-MACS Member School