Saturday, May 1, 2010
MN Association of Charter Schools
The Minnesota Association of Charter Schools believes that the best interests of Minnesota’s charter schools are served through the implementation of a full and free competitive contracting system fostered by the use of open specifications, competitive bids and quotes, and the awarding of contracts to the best provider consistent with the quality and service required by your school, staff, and students.
This Guide is intended to assist school directors, boards, and business managers in developing a framework for contracting policies and procedures for purchasing services and products from consultants and service providers. We hope you will find it useful as you work to ensure the best value in terms of both quality and service for your school, students, staff and the citizens of Minnesota.
Tools to Download:
- The Vendor Guidebook - Released May 2010, Updated August 2016
- Service Provider & Consultant Proposal Evaluation Form - PDF version
- Service Provider & Consultant Proposal Evaluation Form - Word version that can be edited
- Service Provider & Consultant Performance Evaluation Form - PDF version
- Service Provider & Consultant Performance Evaluation Form - Word version that can be edited