As an Associate Member, your organization becomes an active part of a professional association that advocates for charter school policy issues, supports charter school innovation, quality and accountability, and facilities cooperation in Minnesota's charter school community to assure excellence in education for our students.
[Organizations that authorize charter schools]
THE VALUE OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Opportunity to participate in Task Forces and Work Groups and serve as a board member of the Association
- Attend MACS-sponsored workshops, training programs, and conferences at Associate Member rates
- Support the advocacy efforts MACS conducts on behalf of charter schools at the state and national level
- Stay informed on public policy issues through policy forums, teleconferences, webinars, etc.
- Post authorizer events, trainings, and charter liaison career openings on the MACS website for free
TO JOIN MACS
Annual Authorizer Membership Dues:
Authorizer Membership is for 12 months from the month the organization joins. Authorizer dues are based upon the number of schools authorized:
- $350 Base Dues, plus $50 per school authorized for each additional school authorized beyond the initial school
Example: an authorizer with oversight of 5 schools would pay $550: $350 for the base dues and $50 x the 4 additional schools authorized.
Contact Tom DeGree, Associate Director, at 651.789.3090 Ext. 2