Charter School – Full Membership (Operating Schools)
As a Member School, your school becomes an active part of a professional association that advocates for charter school policy issues, supports charter school innovation, quality, and accountability, and facilities cooperation in Minnesota's charter school community to assure excellence in education for our students.
To Join MACS:
Just fill out and return the following to our office:
- A School Membership Application Form (contact Tom DeGree at 651.789.3090 or email@example.com) for your school's individual membership application materials)
- ACH form
2021-2022 Membership Dues:
Schools in SECOND YEAR of Operation and BEYOND
- Annual school membership periods: [July 1 - June 30] or [January 1 – December 31]
- $17.95 per pupil fee based on MDE Oct. 1, 2020 student enrollment
- Minimum membership = $1,250; Maximum membership = $6,995
Schools in FIRST YEAR of Operation
- Annual membership period: [July 1- June 30]
- Membership Investment = $1,250
To learn about membership benefits, check out the benefits information sheet below.
For more information, contact the MACS office at 651-789-3090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charter School – Associate Membership (Pre-Operational Schools)
[This is for schools approved for a Charter or those with a Charter Contract who have not yet opened]
THE VALUE OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Opportunity to participate in Task Forces and Work Groups
- Attend MACS-sponsored workshops, training programs, and conferences at Associate Member rates
- Support the advocacy efforts MACS conducts on behalf of charter schools at the state and national level
- Stay informed on public policy issues through policy forums, teleconferences, webinars, etc.
- Post career openings on the MACS website for free
TO JOIN MACS: Fill out and return the following to our office:
- The Pre-Operational School Associate Member Application
- A check made payable to the MN Association of Charter Schools
Membership Dues for Pre-Operational Year (2021-2022):
- July 1 - November 15 (membership through June 30th): $1250
- November 16 - March 31 (membership through June 30th): $625
For more information, Contact Tom DeGree, Associate Director, at 651.789.3090 Ext. 2