Charter School – Full Membership (Operating Schools)
As a Member School, your school becomes an active part of a professional association that advocates for charter school policy issues, supports charter school innovation, quality, and accountability, and facilities cooperation in Minnesota's charter school community to assure excellence in education for our students.
To Join MACS:
Just fill out and return the following to our office:
- A School Membership Application Form (contact Mike Swan at 651.789.3090 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for your school's individual membership application materials)
- ACH form
2021-2022 Membership Dues:
Schools in SECOND YEAR of Operation and BEYOND
- Annual school membership periods: [July 1 - June 30] or [January 1 – December 31]
- $17.95 per pupil fee based on MDE Oct. 1, 2020 student enrollment
- Minimum membership = $1,250; Maximum membership = $6,995
Schools in FIRST YEAR of Operation
- Annual membership period: [July 1- June 30]
- Membership Investment = $1,250
To learn about membership benefits, check out the benefits information sheet below.
Pre-Operational School Membership
Pre-Operational Schools receive a complimentary, one-time limited membership in the year before they open that expires on June 30. Schools must be approved by an authorizer and have their authorizer affidavit approved by the MN Dept. of Education to qualify.
THE VALUE OF MEMBERSHIP:
- A page for your school in our web directory
- Attend MACS-sponsored workshops, training programs, and conferences at Member rates
- Stay informed on public policy issues through policy forums, teleconferences, webinars, etc.
- Post career openings on the MACS website for free
TO JOIN MACS: Fill out and return the following to email@example.com
For more information, Contact Mike Swan, Member Relations & Communications Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.789.3090 Ext. 3