Eligibility for Submission
Who is eligible to go through the MACS Relicensure Committee?
- Teachers and administrators currently employed by charter schools
- Licensed professionals who currently contract their services with charter schools, such as speech language pathologists, social workers, psychologists, etc. (Individuals contracting services must provide a signed letter of verification from the school administrator.)
- Teachers who are retired or whose last teaching assignment was in a charter school
- Licensed staff from authorizer institutions (must be directly working in school authorizing)
What is the fee to go through the MACS Relicensure Committee?
- The is a $39 fee for:
- Educators directly employed at MACS member schools.
- Educators whose last employment was with a MACS member schools.
- The fee is $69 fee for:
- Educators directly employed at non-member school
- Licensed professionals contracting with a charter schools
- Educators retired from a charter school
- Educators from authorizer institutions (must be directly working in school authorizing)
- There is a $100 late fee in addition to other fees for packets submitted after April 28th that need to be renewed prior to start of the next academic year.