First Amendment Sample Policy Package Available
|Source||MN Association of Charter Schools|
THE 3 POLICY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Religious Accommodation Policy (equal treatment and access to all religions, including policy on neutral dress code/uniform that does not promote a particular religion, etc.)
- Facility Neutrality & Equal Access (for Boy Scouts of America, Title 36 Groups, and other outside youth and community groups)
- Facility Neutrality & Equal Access for Student Non-Curricular Activities
ORDERING THE SAMPLE POLICIES:
The 3 sample policy package is available to all Minnesota charter schools -
- The policies are FREE to MACS member schools and can be purchased by non-MACS member schools for $69.
Policy Packages will be emailed to the designated school official upon receipt of an email requesting the packet to email@example.com and receipt of payment (non-members only).
Once you have submitted a request,please submit payment via check or PayPal (non-MACS members only):
- Click on the PayPal "Buy Now" submission button at the bottom of this page.
- If you choose to submit your payment by check, please mail a check payable to "MN Association of Charter Schools"
MN Association of Charter Schools
161 St. Anthony Avenue, Suite 1000
St. Paul, MN 55103
These sample policies were prepared by the law firm of Booth & Lavorato LLC. and are the property of the MN Association of Charter Schools.